THINKING INTO RESULTS
What makes Thinking into Results so extraordinarily effective?
• Immediate Impact
You won’t have to wait for the benefits of this remarkable system to kick in. Because it engages your mind at both the conscious and subconscious level, your mind will start absorbing and responding to this information as soon as it receives it. In fact, you will experience a quantum leap in your results from the FIRST MOMENT you begin this program.
• Strategic Repetition
The impact of each individual phase in the Thinking into Results process is maximized via the power of repetition — the first and most important law of learning — which causes a fundamental alteration of the mental processes that create your results. Through this targeted repetition, you will QUICKLY and AUTOMATICALLY form the habits that lead to long-term prosperity and abundance.
• Lifelong Application
With each new goal you realize, you’ll find yourself aspiring to ever-higher levels of achievement and fulfillment. Your desire to be, do, and have more never should and never will diminish — and neither will the power of this system. With it, you will permanently possess the power to get ANYTHING you truly want, in any area of your life, for the rest of your life.
What is Thinking Into Results?
24-WEEK transformational process for CORPORATE leadership and peak performance
IT’S TIME . . .
- To turn your corporate challenges… into ACHIEVEMENTS.
- Company goals… into REALITY.
- Your employees’ thinking… into RESULTS.
Thinking Into Results is a powerful 24-week coaching and transformational process that helps organizations go from where they are to where they want to be—not just once, but over and over again.
Created by Bob Proctor and Sandy Gallagher, this program is a paradigm-shifting, educational program that is based on over 75 years of intensive research into the science and mechanics of professional and personal success.
Unlike other corporate programs, Thinking Into Results addresses the root cause of success…
Most employees know what to do, but they hold themselves back because they don’t believe in themselves. Thinking Into Results helps them become more productive, happier, inspired and aligned with company goals by changing their paradigm (beliefs and a multitude of behavioral habits and patterns).
“Education does not mean teaching people what they do not know. It means teaching them to BEHAVE as they do not behave.” —John Ruskin
IT TEACHES EACH MEMBER OF YOUR ORGANIZATION HOW TO:
- Set and achieve worthy goals—if you know how to reach the goal, then it probably isn’t the right goal.
- Understand the difference between what you know and what you do—just knowing something doesn’t get results; you must change the behavior to change results.
- Master the mind to promote quantum leaps in performance. Become more disciplined and bring out their leadership skills.
- Understand and adapt to the unprecedented rapid changes taking place in the corporate world.
- Identify and avoid toxic landmines that sabotage your thinking.
- The magic of attitude—you must give energy to get energy back. It starts with you.
- Stop others from controlling what you think—with tools to preprogram participants to think great thoughts about themselves, their family, their job and the company they work for.
- Work in harmony with each other, and become more efficient and effective as a team.
- Be more effective in meetings and properly mastermind as a team.
The Thinking Into Results program includes:
- Access to a highly-skilled and experienced Proctor Gallagher Institute Consultant to guide and facilitate your team through the process
- A detailed and interactive curriculum that is proven to work for companies and teams of all sizes
- 12 highly motivating lessons for leaders and their teams
- A detailed participant’s guide with thought-provoking worksheets that drive results
Does your organization have a big goal it would like to reach?
Would you like to bring out the best in each executive and employee?
To find out more about the 24-week process and how Thinking Into Results can help you achieve your corporate goals, contact us now!
24-WEEK process for radical PERSONAL transformation
IT’S TIME . . .
- To transform your dreams… into REALITY.
- Your goals… into ACHIEVEMENTS.
- Your thinking… into RESULTS.
If you want something more out of life, but aren’t sure what it is…
If you’ve tried to make changes in the past, without success…
If you have a specific goal, but don’t know how to achieve it…
here is some incredible news:
You CAN get anything you seriously want.
The realization of a goal is not a complicated process. In fact, it’s a simple matter of cause and effect. As straightforward, consistent and reliable as 2 + 2 = 4.
The problem is, most of us approach goals in entirely the wrong way.
We focus on changing behaviors and habits in order to change results — a slow and potentially painful way to reach what will at best be a temporary solution.
“The law of cause and effect is the law of laws.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
If you really want to make a change in your life, you need to go deeper. If you want different results, you need to ignite change at the level where your results are created in the first place. You need to change your mind.
When you do that, achieving your goal becomes not merely “possible” or “probable”… It becomes INEVITABLE.
Be more. Do more. Have more. Starting today.
Thinking into Results is a one-of-a-kind system based on over 75 years of intensive research into the science and mechanics of personal achievement: what really makes successful people successful.
Developed by world-renowned success expert Bob Proctor and legendary corporate attorney Sandy Gallagher, it is the most powerful process EVER created for quickly and permanently transforming ANY goal, dream, or desire into reality.
Thinking into Results is a comprehensive consultant-guided home study program designed to facilitate positive, profound, permanent change in any area of your life, including:
- Debt elimination
- A new home
- Job promotion
- Wealth creation
- Weight release
- Improved health
- A better marriage
- Or ANY GOAL YOU CHOOSE!
Used by individuals, teams, and corporations all over the world, there is NO outcome which this system has not been able to deliver.
“Using the principles of this program, I have accomplished goals I wouldn’t have dreamed possible. Be prepared for a life-altering experience.” —Dan Vick, business owner
Where could you be 24 weeks from now?
The answer will astonish you.
Decide right now to astonish yourself. With what you can become. What you can do. What you can have.
Start Thinking into Results, and start moving from where you are in life to where you really WANT to be.
To find out more about the 24-week process and how Thinking Into Results can help you achieve your personal goals, contact us now!
- In-depth individual lessons focus intensively on a single essential element of the achievement process, with each lesson building upon the insights of the last.
- Worksheets and activities challenge you to immediately apply what you learn, so you see and feel yourself changing, progressing, and moving closer to your goal in real time.
- Dynamic videos viewed twice a day, morning and evening, motivate you and reinforce the lesson content at multiple levels of consciousness — a critical key to achieving change quickly and making it permanent.
- 60-90 minute live coaching/consulting sessions for each lesson give you the support, encouragement, answers, and expert guidance you need to keep moving forward on your journey to achievement.
Proctor Gallagher Institute Vision Statement
Our vision is to significantly improve the quality of lives globally by elevating the quality of thoughts individually.
We do this by educating and empowering our audience through products, services, and events that expand awareness and harmonize people with the natural, immutable Laws of the Universe.
We intend to play a significant role in creating a world in which true wealth—spiritual, material, intellectual—flows to, through and from every person in an ever-expanding, never-ending cycle of abundance